GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT [HOLDEN V8 GEN IV LS2 6.0L & LS3 6.2L MOTOR]
2013-17 HOLDEN [VF COMMODORE/UTE & WN CAPRICE]
GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT
HOLDEN V8 GEN IV LS2 6.0L & LS3 6.2L MOTOR
05/2013-10/2017 HOLDEN [VF COMMODORE]
05/2013-10/2017 HOLDEN [VF UTE]
05/2013-10/2017 HOLDEN [WN CAPRICE]
Exclusive truncated (shortened) profile gives Gates Micro-V® belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup and allows performance at higher speeds.
- Lasts Longer - Lasts up to 50% longer than any retail belt on the market. Fiber reinforced ribs for excellent wear resistance
- Ultimate Dependability - Eliminates belt noise and premature failure by utilising materials like Aramid Fibre found in bullet proof vests and crack and heat resistant EPDM materials
- Improves Component Performance – Compensates for worn and misaligned components in high kilometre vehicles through superior stability
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability
- Superior grip in both wet and dry
- Smooth Running for minimal vibration at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
It's what you would expect from the world leader in belt technology!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Early Holdens users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.