GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT [HOLDEN V6 SUPERCHARGED 3.8L MOTOR]
1997-04 HOLDEN [VT-VX-VY COMMODORE WH-WK STATESMAN]
GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT
L67 HOLDEN V6 SUPERCHARGED 3.8L MOTOR
08/1997-2004 HOLDEN [VT-VX-VY COMMODORE]
06/1999-2004 HOLDEN [WH-WK STATESMAN]
12/2001-2003 HOLDEN [V2 MONARO CV6]
Exclusive truncated (shortened) profile gives Gates Micro-V® belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup and allows performance at higher speeds.
- Lasts Longer - Lasts up to 50% longer than any retail belt on the market. Fiber reinforced ribs for excellent wear resistance
- Ultimate Dependability - Eliminates belt noise and premature failure by utilising materials like Aramid Fibre found in bullet proof vests and crack and heat resistant EPDM materials
- Improves Component Performance – Compensates for worn and misaligned components in high kilometre vehicles through superior stability
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability
- Superior grip in both wet and dry
- Smooth Running for minimal vibration at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
It's what you would expect from the world leader in belt technology!
REPLACES HOLDEN PART# 92065827
DOES NOT DRIVE SUPERCHARGER
MADE IN USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Early Holdens users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.