GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT [HOLDEN V6 ECOTEC 3.8L MOTOR WITH AIR]
1997-01 HOLDEN [VT-VX COMMODORE, WH STATESMAN & VU UTE]
GATES MICRO-V SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT
L36 HOLDEN V6 ECOTEC 3.8L MOTOR
WITH AIR CONDITIONING UPTO VIN# L1661775
08/1997-10/2001 HOLDEN [VT-VX COMMODORE]
06/1999-10/2001 HOLDEN [WH STATESMAN]
12/2000-10/2001 HOLDEN [VU UTE]
Exclusive truncated (shortened) profile gives Gates Micro-V® belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup and allows performance at higher speeds.
- Lasts Longer - Lasts up to 50% longer than any retail belt on the market. Fiber reinforced ribs for excellent wear resistance
- Ultimate Dependability - Eliminates belt noise and premature failure by utilising materials like Aramid Fibre found in bullet proof vests and crack and heat resistant EPDM materials
- Improves Component Performance – Compensates for worn and misaligned components in high kilometre vehicles through superior stability
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability
- Superior grip in both wet and dry
- Smooth Running for minimal vibration at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
It's what you would expect from the world leader in belt technology!
REPLACES HOLDEN PART# 92056076
NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING
NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES BUILT AFTER NOVEMBER 2001
MADE IN USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Early Holdens users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.